Wednesday, June 9, 2010

9/6/2010 THIRD POST

Its my Third post on this blog.
Stuck in house today.
Actually not,
went to school this morning for the fucking diabolo
siens like hell!
I don't like to play it at all and im not interested
all that i can say its LAME.
Its 3.16PM here.
Look at the computer monitor till now,
im still wishing that tomorrow school start
i really beh tahan holiday
damn 7 boring.
I want to go out la diu !
but then hor,
no money and no people teman me go out
haihs
so sien la i really beh tahan already
i wish the sky will come down money for free !
OMG
faster night la i want go faster la this holiday really sangat the boring la !
Early in the morning,
supposed to wake up at 9 cause have to go diabolo at 10
but then i 9.30 only wake up then i tush go change lor brush my teeth lor bla bla bla la
then,
i still got banyak time !
then on computer lor.
but then on awhile going to 10 already
so wake my dad and call him bring me go school lor.
then go school reload at esso.
Finally i want sms with my friends and KAI'S lor.
then at school de diabolo siens 7 !
beh tahan
almost 12 edi then call my dad come fetch me back lor.
then go back jor at car.
he suddenly say you want MP3 or better guitar?
then i say both also dowan i want new phone
then he say my result better first la
-.-
zZz okay lor then i say i want...
duno wor
haha
then he say dowan guitar la let me practice more and better first only buy one better one for me.
so we will buy me a MP3 someday.
but i still want phone.
i want sony larrrr !
DIU !


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home