Wednesday, June 9, 2010

10th June 2010 Forth Post ♥

Mom came in the morning about 11 a.m.
bring me and my lovely sis to eat.
Nahhh,
i dont even feel like eating but im forced to eat.
nvm.
i drank ice blended with mango
yummy~
Thanks Mommy !
Oh Yeah,
yesterday at the evening Skype with Min Jun
he show me his room and his doggie
OMG
his room is very nice sure very rich =="
got iphone and mac walao.
xD
he says that im the only one who see his room before.
dunno real or fake xD
and and and !
he keep on calling me to show him my face
but i dowan
at last i did :D
then he finally show me his room
wow,
i saw his electronic guitar damn nice man :P
he said that he is going to play for me someday
but,
i have to play with my acoustic guitar for him too
nahh !
i dowan, so shy la.
im very shy la blekkk !
and and..
suddenly he became my what?
try to guess
....
...
....
....
...
....
...
...
suddenly became my kai gor la :D
hahahahahahha !


Okay now.
Friends that read my blog,
tomorrow anyone going to roller?
alots of people calling me to go.
Akyshia, Jing Fong, Ming Liang and Ow Yang
so, anyone going? i wish tomorrow got a lot of people going
now im trying to ask who is going to roller tomorrow?
but then the answer is still the same.
dowan or dunno yet.
maybe also can cant go.
LOL!
i get fed up of it.
but nevermind la :D
still friends rite?
not so small gas want :D
Nahh !
Cassandra want me to qeng her eat mango.
i mean the ice blended snow mango at roller there de.
cause that day at sunway she qeng me eat so i have to qeng her eat too :D
Love,
Carrera Ng.Carrie ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home