Thursday, June 10, 2010

THIS POST IS FOR THE FUCKING NAME DICK.

Oh yeah,I was wondering how you will look like? An unknown people callinng it self dick? Or you really looked dickless.?
Come on? If you are so good at scolding or commenting on me,why dun you look at the mirror and comment on your self dick?
Yes,I like to be myself! Listen! IT"S MYSELF,if you cant stand it! Then shut your ferking mouth up!
Or maybe I shud thanks you? You make my blog visitor counter got more number? Stalking me? Or u wana be like me?
Suck dickless
I wonder do you have a brain to think about it?Or you think with your ass?
I pity you by thinking with your ass lah...At least I have a brain that can think well
Not like you,being so free spamming my blog
come on? Are you the last creature on the earth!? This is the first time i saw someone call 'itself' D1ck!!!
Why do i wana call you 'it'?
Because i was wondering are you a human or a animal?
Or an alien!?
OMG,it was my first time talking with an alien!
I didn know it was so cool
Yay!
Yes,I know I'm childish. But ATLEAST i am better that someone who can type well but didn think properly with the brain
All I can say is I PITY YOU! So SHUT THE FCUK UP


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home