Friday, June 11, 2010

12/6/2010 Forth Post (:

I finalleh the the Dick from my cbox has gone.
i put my blog as private :D
anyone want me to invite them can
tell me (:
i sure invite you :D

Just went to roller yesterday
FUN!
I went roller with Ce Lin, We Mun, Watsana and Xian Xian.
Watsana is the first time she go in roller blade.
She not very good but at last when we wanna go she only know how to balance and everything also know how to roll
but,
GAMBATEH still can rite :D
i support yo Watsana.
Ce Lin she looks cute :D
suddenly,
she ask me to be her kai mui
then i say okay ark then we became jie mei nono i supposed to be hao jie mei :D


Guess what !?
Today is my lurveeeeeee Justin Liew baby cousin bro birthday!
ONE YEARS OLD
congrats congrats
i damn love him, he toooo cute already
i beh tahan !
all that i can say I LOVE YOU JUSTIN :D
you are 1 years old today :D
you must be very happy for today
cause its your biggest day!
you're finally 1 years old
i waited long time ago
congrats (:
I LOVE YOU JUSTIN LIEW CHEE HIN!


Back to the topic.
Its actually 1.35a.m in the MIDNIGHT now.
immma supah tired
after blog needa go sleep already :D
Oh yea~
im going to straighten my hair soon
my dad going to straighten for me.
cause sometimes i put down my hair and it was like an aunty
so i beh tahan i must tie up already ><
no ban fat.
so now, really needa go sleep
if not later my dad come out come and nag ><
well goodnights :D
loves you.
love carrera.ng.carrie.ng.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home