Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sunway Pyramid on 16.6.2010 Seventh Post ;D

Yew Weng my gor ;D
With my ah gor Yew Weng psps: he looks weird =X
Yew Weng
Wayne, Crystal Leong boyfriend ;D Mummy :P
Akyshia with CeLin
Eee, they said that i berak xD
With my jie Crystal Leong
Me.Akyshia.
Big big mirror xD
With my Leklek lenqlenq lovely jie, Ce Lin ;D


Just went to sunway pyramid yesterday with Celin, akyshia, yew weng gor, wayne, and crystal leong.
We had many funs yesterday.
We watched Karate Kids oh god i damn like it ;D
NEVER SAY NEVER THE SONG BY JUSTIN BIEBER FT JADEN SMITH ;D
;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p
well,
i miss that day!
they really gave me a lot of fun but sometimes i will get hurts because of something.
Lets talk about others.
When i come out from the cinema i was freezing like hell~~~
so cold then my gor gor lend me his t shirt then i rape myself xD
hahahah ! funny weih
Hmmmm,
i dont know what to say
so bye blogger ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home