Sunday, June 20, 2010

20/6/2010

Hey blogger's .
Seems so long time never update blog
its because nowadays kinda busy..
well,
just argue with my aunty
she scolded me for no reasons !
hate it !

lets talk about yesterday.
yesterday went to sentosa idol.
at school.
me and akyshia was going around the school like..
esso la dewan la.
kinda bored a form 6 girl won .
congrats.
then we went yum cha with jing fong and akyshia.
after yum cha
akyshia come to my house playground we just play there.
and then come back to my house
wow.
my cousin all at my house i also dont know
then i bring akyshia in my room and we play computer
about 6 something akyshia dad still haven come
he supposed to be coming to fetch her at 5 but its over 5
sweat rite?

next topic..

Justin Bieber is coming to Malaysia .
we need people support and invite him to come malaysia.
you guys know that i am a huge fans of him rite?
so please, go this website

http://www.facebook.com/justinbieberasia?ref=mf

just go in this website and sign up thats all
to invite Justin to come Malaysia!
i am a huge fans of him ;D

today is father's day
i love you daddy
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home