Wednesday, June 23, 2010

23/6/2010 memories had back.


today went to school at 10 something
because got nilam damn boring!
then come in i saw many nurses @@
then i saw the dental van came also
OMG
i started shaking already..
cause i damn scared of the dental ><
and and and
also injection
so damn scary mannn !
then i tell Cassandra, she said nothing want
then i still started like shaking *shake shake shake*
then at last they only go ..
they never even check anything ;D
then me and Cassandra ponteng KOKO
damn boring la KOKO.
then we go canteen eat saw Ow Yang and his friends..
then a few minutes,
we saw Carmen and Emily.
then they come and sit together.
then we eat lor.
then its time to going back to class.
then i saw Min Jun then we say hi lor then bye xD
hahaha stupid rite?
then go back class that time i saw gorgor and cheemeng they all.
then gor gor come down lor.
then he suddenly ask me something that cant tell =x
then he go back lor.
cause today no stayback.
and we also decided this saturday go mid velley want
then Celin they all got the latihan bola tampar never go will pecat de
so they must go lo
next saturday only go again lor.
then go back class study study study study.
recess, go with Sook Jen then suddenly go with Celin jie they all =="
then going back to class i saw Cheemeng then i dowan kisah him xD
hahahahhahaha !
then i saw Melody,
go Melody class to take her things to go bengkel lor.
then she said she going to buy me a DOMO-KUN ;D
:P:P:P:P:P
I LOVE YOU MELODY TENG !
next saturday its her birthday=x
dunno want buy apa for her xD
then go back class.
saw my class got one UNKNOWN teacher.
teach us english
luckily its ganti =x
okay lor.
then study study study lor.
then PJ time.
saw Cheemeng again,
then we talk talk talk talk and play lor.
then suddenly that DALVINDER from my class want
he come and use the 'fung yao' and spray on my neck so damn HOT and COLD o.o
__|__ nahh !
then my friend go tell that mui heong
i also dont know
then mui heong saw my eyes why blue blue want
then i say birth mark =x
seriously its birth mark mar.
then she keep on see see see see see see see..
then suddenly ask me
'awak pakai contact lens kan?'
then i say tak ada
xD hahahhahah!
then he go rotan that dalvinder
ngiekngiekngiek.
then finish PJ liao...
then my neck very pain and hot and cold mar
so my head sengek geh
then cheemeng come ask me why you heard like that want
then he go take picture then i keep on catch him ...
at last,
still cant catch him then now he go and post on facebook ISH DIU !
then go back class again ENGLISH that UNKNOWN teacher again.
then do my homeworks lor
dodododo.
then go back that time akyshia come then go with akyshia la.
thats all.
my school life xD ahahahhahahah !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home