Wednesday, August 18, 2010

18.8.2010♥♥

I should forget him
but its really hard.
what should i do?
but i really loves him alot.
hais, nvm talk about other.

Today went to school today.
went to my sivik class.
then after that, i pon KH
teacher wanna see me
but i never go find her.
Pon untill recess time,
then saw yew weng(gor) playing badminton there.
then i go buy some food for him lor.
then go eat again..
celin(jie) go find the counseling teacher.
after recess we gonna go find her to talk about our counseling things.
then the bell rings
i go counseling room lor.
then we talk talk talk about one masa dyy.
then oni go back to my class and continue my study
but actually that time was PJ time..
then i went dewan block G and talk with my friend
morning session de.
then the bell ring jor
PJ time finish its time for MATHS
BORING !
then i at dwan block G there wait untill teacher come ...
then teacher come edi only go back class..
then RING school finish.
then walking to bridge that time saw calvin(gor) but he never saw me
but nvm lah.
haiz suan lak.

Btw,
now wanna go study edi
tomorrow exam
walao syok la ><
goodluck everyone for your exam tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home