Sunday, August 8, 2010

8.9.2010

It was the first time i went shopping for 9 hours dude..
it was super funnej xP
i bought 2 pairs of shoe from cotton on
and one more shirt from errrr dont know what brand forgotten the name
sorry ><
paiseh paiseh

i went pavillion today at 1 something
guess what? i came back home about 9 something
wow..
thats just shocked me.
well..
have my lunch at the kuchai there..
then straight away went to pavillion.
reached pavillion we went to the shopping mall
wow, that is crazy ..
im so happy about that that time i was just thinking
'clothes accesories shoe'
omg !
i really wanna buy !!
then went in jaspal with my mom
sale..
50%.. actually my mom just wanted me to buy a slipper at there but theres no size
i wear 35 but theres only 36..
so, no point i dont it
and my mom bought a high heels from jaspal
nice <3>
then walked around and went in cotton on with my mom
wow damn many people la ><
then i saw a slipper from there is really nice but my mom said that it is not a good quality
plus its very expensive
so never buy nahh nvm.
then i saw a shoe from there more nicer than the shoe just now i say that i want to.
then i bought two one is a black shoe and one is something like slipper.
then i bought it i likeys <3
then i went in Forever 21..
i had tried one of the piece of shirt in there
but my mom saids that its not suitable for me
so nvm la.. dowan.
then walk around at the shopping mall.
wow it is cool ;D
then we had our dinner at Mdm Kwan's
i have ate a chicken chop
omg ><>
i just cant remember how nice is today :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home