Thursday, August 5, 2010

BRAINLESSS !

I promised that when i grow up,
i will treat my parents good.
I will not throw them away and leave them alone !
I promised i wont !
I love them very much,
they used to teach us from big to small,
they used to bring us to everywhere almost everyday,
they used to care about us and loving,
they used to work hard and buy us foods and many more.
If those who wanted to leaved their parents away,
i bet you wont !
Cause we love them alot!
They are our loving parents !
Mom born us out.
Dad works hard and find money.
They both work hard to teach us from big to small.
I know that they had been crying its because of us !
Parents are like our golden masters !
will you ever leaved them alone?
I WONT !
I wear to god, i wont, i will not be such an asshole like those peoples grows up and leaved their parents away.
But, i wont cause i love them more than ever i can say.
I love them even than other persons.
I saids that FOREVER doesn't exist to friendship or relationship,
but, FOREVER is only exist in our loving parents and family.
I wish that no one of them would leaved their parents away.
cause we love our parents.
for the last want,
parents used to work hard to us and loving us .
When they are old, we are not leaved our parents away.
Mom Dad, I promised that i will study hard and get a good results to let you see!
I promised that i will always loved you and care about you when you are old!
I promised when i grow up, i wont leaved you !
I promised, i will never let you all go until you dies !
I will let you dies happily cause i love you .
Mom Dad, i really love you !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home