Friday, June 25, 2010

26/6/2010 Time after time

Mid Valley later again
early in the morning
damn my mom, woke me up
she dicided to go 1 utama today
i dont wanna follow cause why?
go mid valley with Cassandra and Wei Mun mar.
My babehhhhhhh Melody going to birthday soon,
i promised her im going to buy her a Domokun purse for her
and she will going to buy me a Domokun pencil box for me =]
thanks babehh i love euu.
Actually,
today decided to go Mid Valley with Celin geh
but then, the stupiak school bola tampar got training
if never go PECAT
stupid rules rite?
alright forgot about it.
Many subject i have failed i felt so upset !

yesterday ponteng perhimpunan with kai jie Celin
nobody catches us so suang hahahaa XD
well...
dont know what to post already.
end here and blog some other days.
picture of today will be posted in facebook (:


love carrera.carrie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home