Tuesday, August 10, 2010

10.8.2010

Its freaking me out !
guess what?
i damn miss him !!!
its already 38 days..
now im awaiting for 1 year xP
haha i know its hard to wait
but i will try my best !

Xian Ang, listen here.
you are my best friend
you should'nt do that do you know?
if you do that your friends like Wei Xuan, Celin, Crystal, Watsana and many of your friends felt that you are so stupid from being like that
i know i am stupid too
cause i tried to do this before,
but after i did that i felt myself very stupid
so i would like to explain why i hate people to cut theirself.
so now, do you understand.
if you wants people or your friends to advice you clearly
you can find many of your friends
im sure that many of your friends would like to helps you
if they dont wanna helps you,
tell me, i will helps you
okay?
*dont be sad
*dont be stupid
*dont be convict.
we will helps you no matter what happens.
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home