Monday, August 16, 2010

Heart breaker


I just realised
like a person and it break
it cant get back together.
i love him alot
once he saids that he wanna break
and guess what?
my eye is full of tears and its drop down easily
i just cant trust that he will say that he will break with me
he said that he will love me forever
i did said that FOREVER DOESNT EXIST !.
you remove me from your facebook?
thats just hurts me alot !!
more than ever that my friends or my ex-ed did that to me!
but,
i still love him alot
miss him alot.
i just need him right beside me right now.
i cried for you
its because that i still love you
i dont wanna break
or else we can still get back together secretly?
thats the choice but i didnt knew that you will remove me in your facebook as well !
do you know?
actually i posts 'I HATE YOU' on your wall..
thats my wrong but actually i really very hates you
i hate you because you care about me?
i hate you for you always miss me?
i hate you because that you always send me a sms said that you miss me alot?
i hate you that because you called me sometimes?
YES ! !!!
cause, hate is love
love is hate
i posts that to you its means that i still loves you alot
i hope you understands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home