Saturday, August 14, 2010

BREAK !

Can i say that i dont want to break with Alvin Lim?
i love him alot.
GOD, can you help me to get back with him?
i really wanna got back with Alvin
i love him more than ever i can say =[
My heart is broken
its really the first time i cry so badly
God, i know you love me
if you are love me can you please help me to get back wit him?
you know i can love him more than ever i can say
God, you know that i love you as well
you also know that i love him more than ever boyfriends i had before
please, help me to get back with him
AMEN.
Firstly you said that you wanna continue on your studies?
thats just too weird
after i ask you why..
at last, you gave me the different answer
it was because that your dad found out me and you
did you even gave me the stupid answer or just gave me a lies?
please tell me the truth i really want to get back with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home