Saturday, August 28, 2010

God, JESUS



Brother Sisters
do you know that Jesus love you alot?
yes, he is
he love us more than ever we love him
Look, when i came in to the FGA CYC i was a very quite person and shy
but now,
god gave me a few days to change myself to be a new CARRERA NG
its really great
now i even became hyper active, always laughing like how god saw me laugh like mad today and even friendly.
I felt very lucky because i have came to this FGA CYC to met this loveable god.
FGA CYC friends,
they always gave me many happiness
expecially TIm Ci,
he always advice me when im sad and unhappy
i would like to thanks him alot cause he really helps me alot
when i cut myself
he even called me and advice me
so, look how much god love us alot.
So now Kinhou,
he makes me a lot of happiness because of his laughing reaction
it was super duper hyper funny .
Edwin, he makes me happy
advice me much as well and always advice me to go FGA CYC thanks edwin.
Drumstick, he always making jokes
and make me laughed too ;D
so i would like my friends to come to this FGA CYC we are always welcome you ;D

This is the picture in Basement with my FGA CYC friends.
God love us alot
Amen?
"Amen" we also love god a lot.
if you wanna pray just pray im sure that god will helps you.
So just pray and love Jesus more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home